Zumax HL8000 Headlight
The Zumax HL8000 Headlight includes a new battery and adapts to any Zumax Binocular Loupes.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Featuring a smart design convenient for mobile diagnosis, the headlight can be used whilst it is charging. The headlight has a low-battery indicator light.
Enjoy the flexibility of operating the headlight the usage of the rechargeable lithium battery; it may be used without the direct power source. It is likely one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights and is suitable for a wide variety of surgery.
Light Source: Our LED lamp comes without the heat of traditional halogen headlights. With a color temperature of 6000 Kelvin, this light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the doctor to see tissue characteristics without distortion.
Zumax HL8000 Headlight Features:
- Continuously adjustable spot size and brightness keep an eye on.
- Optional yellow filter reduces blue light, prevents premature curing of composite.
Zumax HL8000 Headlight Specifications:
- Diameter of the Light Spot at a distance of 420 mm: 20 – 90 mm.
- Illumination in 250 mm Working Distance: = 75000 lux.
- Fluctuation Distance: 12.5 mm.
- Vertical Direction of Illumination: ± 25° adjustable.
- Net Weight: 70 g (with the exception of headband).
- Battery: 7.2 V Lithium Battery (rechargeable).
- Battery Run-Time: > 2.5 hours.
- Voltage: 110 VAC / 220 VAC.
- Maximum Power Input: 15 W.
- Electrical Safety Standard: IEC60601.1 Class II Type BF equipment.
- Illumination Source: Extremely bright light, 5 W LED. Life: 20000 continuous hours.
Zumax HL8000 Headlight Literature:
*Note about Certified Items: Items that are certified or that are listed as seller refurbished or used have been cleaned and certified to proper operating specifications, and are in excellent condition.
*Note about Shipping: Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order for shipments outside of the continental US (this includes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico). For international shipping, you should contact us to receive a shipping quote. Feel free to email or call us to get exact shipping costs prior to placing your order.
*Ebay Disclaimer: “The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If that is so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will be able to verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.”
Company Name: MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
Address: 10695 Treena St, Suite 105, San Diego, CA, 92131
Phone: 858.831.7718 or 800.633.1558