PRICED TO SELL
With over 200 vintage cruisers, mountain bikes, road bikes, banana seat bikes, 70’s-00’s BMX, kids vintage, Jr. vintage, trikes, tandems, match sets, projects, restored, rat bikes, balloon tire bikes, tank bikes, rare promotional rides, and hundreds of parts to go before I’m where I wish to be with my collection..
Rest assured you’ll be able to have a positive bike buying experience and As all the time, 100% guarantee your satisfied or send it back no hassle.
1990’s Schwinn XS Super Stock 2 BMX
• Full chrome lightweight frame & forks
• Nice original decals
• Old school blue anodized BMX Handlebars. Blue anodized Tektro rear brake setup with new cable. Dia-Compe MX anodized blue front brake lever to dia-compe alloy caliper, new cable. Brakes work nice.
• NOS anodized alloy threadless GT quill and Primo grips. Original XS racing Saddle with few scuffs, nice original alloy XS Seat Post & clamp.
• Good heavy duty Schwinn XS 3 piece crankset with original Salsa chainring, good chain and good used blue WELLGO alloy platform pedals.
• Nice clean 20″ old school FEMCO alloy rims, front includes KK Hub, rear includes JOYTECH sealed Hub. Both spin pretty nice & fast.
• 20″X1.75″ old school knob tires, rear is a NOS gumwall, front is good with some wear.
• Overall great custom Super Stock that’s fast and furious looking. Rides nice and smooth for the most part and is beefed up to handle any race or freestyle competition.
• The chrome on the bike shines real nice and looks good, alternatively there are some areas of early scaling but no flakes or rust pitting. Mainly on the top of the down tube and here/there, some faint surface oxidation on a couple of welded but minor. You’ll see these minor blemish in the photos, but for the age it’s petty. The bike looks real sharp as is. No dents or dings noted.
Pictures tell all, if not, please ask.
Please study the pictures, ask questions & read the descriptions clearly before bidding.
Everyone’s perception of condition varies, if pictures don’t tell all, along side my description, then please ask questions prior to bidding. Thanks
See my other listings that include BMX bikes, rare bikes, road bikes, bike parts & vintage cruisers from the 40’s & up, with more added incessantly.
Will be disassembled for shipping & packed professionally to make it safely & unharmed. I have yet to have a bike damaged after hundreds shipped. Shipping/materials don’t seem to be cheap, your shipping costs all go into making your purchase arrive safely. May require some adjustments to shifters or brakes as they’ll be removed for shipping.
No international or PO BOX VPO or any other non residential address shipping without contacting me first for updated costs. Delivery Only
Outside 48 states please contact me for updates shipping costs.