New In Box Children’s Bike ~ Powder Blue
Children are at all times on the move, regularly before you are. Teach your
little one the fundamentals of riding a bike on Critical Cycles cub
balance bike! this bicycle design is the ultimate beginner’s bike. It
teaches newbies how to gain regulate and make stronger stability on two wheels.
The wonderful thing about the balance bike is that it’s low to the ground and
pedal-less. Your child’s feet are at all times on the ground, permitting them to
feel in regulate of their ride. They get accustomed to balancing on two
wheels and can never gain too much speed. Not only will this in the long run
efficiently make stronger their cycling skills, but there is also less risk of
injury and tipping over. This bike makes switching to a big kid’s bike
incredibly easy. The seat post and handlebars are adjustable, so it
grows with your growing kiddo.
- Critical Cycles Cub balance
bike cultivates confidence in children learning balance and bike riding
with its foot-to-floor and step-thru frame design
- Extremely secure design reduces risk of injury common on tricycles and training wheels
- Improves balance and coordination at an important developmental stages, enabling a Seamless development towards a pedal bike
- Maintenance-free, Worry-Free, Minimal assembly, air-free tires never go flat, CPSC compliant to make sure your child’s safety
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars
Free Shipping within Continental US only.