Bought this frivolously used Reynolds Attack clincher wheelset from a friend who is meticulous about caring for his wheels. They’re more wheel than I need for my limited racing and I never got around to the use of them. An identical wheelsets sell new on Merlin Cycles for $1,275.
I do not have a scale but so far as I will be able to tell They’re the usual Reynolds Attack clincher wheelset with the same specs as advertised by Reynolds:
- Weight: Tubeless Set: 1365g
- Width: External: 25 mm , Internal: 17 mm
- Rim Depth: 29 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: maximized Aerodynamic profile
- Spokes: 20 front / 24 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: Radial
- Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy
- Hub: Reynolds Cycling Racing Straight-Pull Hub
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
Each wheel comes with its own heavy duty nylon Nashbar bag with extra thick pads on the hubs, and a small inner pocket for the skewers.