var client = "140298"; document.write ("
"); document.write (""); var userid = "backcountry"; var storename = "Official-Backcountry-Store"; var seller = "1271343313"; var storeid = "0"; var xcats = " "; var xpromo = " "; var catson = ""; var promoon = "";
if(typeof frameSrc == "undefined") var frameSrc= "";
var scriptsloaded = "N"; var itemid = "0"; var c= "0"; var domain = "ebay.com"; var catz = "http://my.frooition.com/130117/files/ddmenu.js";
myThumbs = new Array ("http://www.backcountry.com/images/items/1200/KNI/KNI000B/UDCB.jpg","http://www.backcountry.com/images/items/1200/KNI/KNI000B/UDCB_D1.jpg","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""); myPix = new Array ("http://www.backcountry.com/images/items/1200/KNI/KNI000B/UDCB.jpg","http://www.backcountry.com/images/items/1200/KNI/KNI000B/UDCB_D1.jpg","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","");
Full Size Image
We get people who get outside - plain and simple. Backcountry began in 1996 with two guys and a stack of avalanche beacons in an apartment in Park City, Utah. Our roots were humble, but our vision was clear: to provide the best outdoor gear to connect people with their passions. Sometimes, even the path less traveled can feel well worn, so we make our own way. We owe it to ourselves and our customers to be innovative, to take risks, and to reach remarkable new territory.
Today, we offer a broad selection of gear from premium outdoor brands, we back that gear with guaranteed returns, and our shipping is lightning-fast.
We have deep roots in Utah, and we thrive on the trails and in the mountains surrounding Park City. Our corporate headquarters sits just north of old town Park City and within a quick pedal or a few footsteps of the Wasatch mountains.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- We will be able to not accept the return of gear, bikes, or bike frames damaged due to negligence or abuse.
Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
Returning an eligible item on eBay is quick and easy.
- Click into your Purchase History, find the item you'd like to return, and select Return This Item from the More Items dropdown.
- You'll be able to be given the option to make a choice a reason for your return and space to fill in more details. Please provide as much detail about your return as imaginable.
- After selecting a reason for your return and clicking continue You'll be able to be shown the original purchase price and shipping amount and the total amount of your refund.
- Click Return This Item
- Follow the Returns Shipping instructions below.
Sometimes you want to exchange an item for something else?it happens. Exchanges only require a few minutes.
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase using the eBay return process outlined above and place a new order for your preferred item at the same time.
Immediately placing a new order ensures that You'll be able to get the new product quickly and that it won't go out of stock at the same time as you wait. Just use the eBay return process, return your original item, and place a new order.
With a USPS Label
To make shipping a return even easier, eBay offers the option to print a USPS shipping label so you'll be able to ship via First Class, Priority Mail, or Parcel Select options. These options are available for eligible U.S. customers returning products not required to ship freight.*
You'll have the option to print a label on the final screen of the eBay returns process.
Print your USPS label, tape it to the outside of your return package, and schedule a pickup or drop it off at any post office or USPS mail box.
*Products required to ship freight may include: kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, and more.
Without a USPS Label
To return products without a USPS label:
- File a return using Return This Item from your eBay Order History
- Fill out the information requested on the sales receipt that arrived with your purchase. This receipt also serves as paperwork necessary for your return. Include the eBay Return Item Number (indicated on your Return Packing Slip, the final screen in the eBay return process) and drop the sales receipt in your return package.
- Write the eBay Return Item Number on the outside of your package.
- Ship your return to this address:
Backcountry Returns Department
2607 South 3200 West, Suite A
West Valley City, UT 84119
It takes 3-5 business days to process a return after it arrives at our distribution center. You'll be able to receive an email confirmation and confirmation through your eBay account when your return is received.
Your card will be credited upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
|Order Amount||$0 to $49.99||$50 to $99.99||$100 or more|
*Due to special handling requirements, the shipping cost for bikes and wheels is higher than the costs represented in this table.
We provide free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $50. Sorry, some restrictions apply:
- Excludes Bulky & Freight items (i.e. bikes, kayaks, & car racks)
- No PO Boxes
All Freight items including kayaks ship to business addresses and residential addresses in the lower 48 states. Freight shipping is NOT available to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Expected delivery for freight items is 10-14 business days.
For US shipments, we ship exclusively via UPS and OnTrac. We will be able to ship either to your home or office. In fact, most folks prefer having us ship to their office, as there's all the time someone there to accept it.
We accept payments through Paypal