About the Garmin Edge 520
Here’s the competitive edge you’ve been waiting for. The Garmin Edge 520 is the first device with Strava Live Segment challenges. This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features like time in zone, cycling-specific VO2 max1 and recovery time, indoor trainer beef up, cycling dynamics and in-ride challenges through Strava and Garmin Connect™ segments. Connected features include live tracking, smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ Mobile. Edge 520 integrates with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems and additional ANT+® sensors. It’s compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you have the benefit of more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.
● Challenge yourself on a whole new level with the first cycling computer to feature Strava Live Segments, which instantly show how you measure against other Strava users and friends or even your own prior uphill climbs and other difficult stretches of road.
● Additional in-ride challenges available from Garmin Connect.
● The Edge 520 tracks time, distance, speed, GPS position, and elevation, with fully customizable fields on a 2.3” color display screen.
● Access faster navigating with GPS plus the added GLONASS, a Russian-based navigating system that adds an additional 24 satellites.
● Provides up-to-date weather alerts, so you’re at all times informed of upcoming harsh conditions that may have an effect on your performance or safety.
● When paired with a Vector or Vector 2 power meter, Edge 520 will track cycling dynamics, watts/kg, and Functional Threshold Power.
● Get accurate elevation readings with the built-in barometric altimeter.
● Take advantage of the convenient Auto Lap feature for precision tracking, plus Auto Pause.
● Edge 520 partners with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems, plus standard ANT+ power meters, speed, cadence and heart rate sensors, Garmin VIRB, Garmin Varia cycling products, remotes, and compatible indoor trainers.
● Endurance cyclist? The Edge 520 supports you the whole way – use up to 15 hours.
● Stay connected through Live Tracking, plus share courses and get incoming call alerts & texts.
In the Box
● Edge 520
● Extended Out-Front Mount
● USB cable
Why Buy from Power Meter City
1. Expert advice and customer service in case you wish to have any help. All we sell are power meters!
2. We are an authorized dealer of every product we sell
3. Free shipping – US!
4. VIP Membership available. Turn into a member and start saving today!
5. If you are interested in TrainingPeaks, you get 20% off a Premium subscription when you buy a power meter
6. 100% guaranteed. 60-Day return policy. No questions asked
Note – we’re new to eBay, but not new to selling power meters! Give us a chance to show you why we are the best place to buy a power meter.
About our Company
At Power Meter City, we focus on ONE area and one area only: bicycle power meters. We don’t deal with other bike parts or components, clothing, coaching or anything else that can distract us from what we love – yes, power meters! Our singular focus means we are your power meter specialists – and can offer you the best conceivable advice and service. It also means a larger selection and more power meter-related content and resources.
If you have a question on a particular item, on how something works, or don’t see something you are in search of, we’re at all times here to help. You’ll be able to contact us at 800-208-1395. We look forward to hearing from you.
Power Meter City is an authorized dealer of every product we sell.