About Fulcrum Red Zone 26″ Disc MTB Front Wheel-15mm Thru Axle
Devised for individuals who want to enjoy unrestricted use of their mountain bikes.
The Red ZoneTM may also be known as an Enduro-Freeride wheel or, if you prefer, a light and reactive wheel for cycling uphill, and a strong and aggressive wheel if you make a decision to lift it up off the ground.
- MILLED RIM: extremely lightweight. Excellent lateral stiffness and reactivity of the wheel.
- STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKES IN STEEL: high tension of the spokes, increased reactivity.
- OVERSIZE ALUMINIUM HUB: permits a higher degree of lateral stiffness and high torque transmission.
- LINK PIN FOR FRONT WHEELS: exceptional rigidity of the front wheel; improved stability at high speeds and when braking.
- Weight: 785g
- Rim Width: 21mm
- Spoke Material: Stainless steel
- Number of spokes: 16 left / 8 right
- Type of spokes: Aero with variable section
- Over locknut distance (O.L.D) : 15 x 100mm thru axle
- Compatible with UST tubeless tyres and all ISO INTL 6 bolt braking system
More About The Manufacturer Fulcrum
Fulcrum Wheels s.r.l. designs wheels and components for racing bikes and distributes them in over 30 countries around the world. They were based on the idea of three aerospace engineers who are passionate about bicycles. The strong points of this young company include the usage of unique patents, ongoing technological research, and the attractive and young-spirited design.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.