About Fulcrum Racing 7 LG Clincher Wheelset
Get into the game at an unbeatable price. Fulcrum's Racing 7 LG Clincher Wheelset packs a new, wider rim and Italian prestige in a budget package.
Racing 7 LG: the entry level on Fulcrum's catalogue with a high-performance pedigree.
Characteristics such as the oversized flange or the spoke Dynamic Balance are high-range typical tech specs.
The improved performance with the addiction of the new 17C rim have been reached without weight the weight increasing.
Excellent performance at a entry level price, this used to be the goal of our engineers.
F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card
- Fulcrum supplies every wheel with its own Identity Card (ID) which uniquely identifies the wheel and certifies that it has been manually assembled and has passed all tests required by the strict quality protocol. The F.I.C. ensures that you’ve got bought a genuine Fulcrum product.
- Better comfort
- Better grip
- Less tire consumption
- Weight 1750 grams
- Front Wheel: 815 grams
- Rear Wheel: 935 grams
- Spoke Count
- Front: 18 spokes stainless steel burnished round Ø 2 mm
- Rear: 10 stainless steel spokes (driver side) + 10 steel spokes (left side) black round Ø 2 mm
- Front: New black anodized hub with adjustable bearings and steel axle – 18 slots for straight pull spokes
- Rear: New black anodized hub with adjustable bearings and alloy axle – 10 slots for straight pull spokes left side – 10 slots straight pull driver side oversize flange
- Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed version
- Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed version
More About The Manufacturer Fulcrum
Fulcrum Wheels s.r.l. designs wheels and components for racing bikes and distributes them in over 30 countries world wide. They were based on the idea of three aerospace engineers who are passionate about bicycles. The strong points of this young company include using unique patents, ongoing technological research, and the attractive and young-spirited design.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.