Critical Cycles Harper Single Speed Fixed Gear Urban Commuter Bike
- Premium hand-built steel fixed-gear/single-speed Track frame with bar-spin clearance, no toe overlap, and horizontal dropouts
- Flip-flop hub so you’ll be able to ride Fixed or with a freewheel
- Comes standard with 30mm deep-v rims, wanda commuter tires, KMC chain, VP freestyle pedals, and two sets of brakes
- All of the components required for a Super smooth ride
- Includes all of the tools you want for building and maintaining your own bicycle
- Suggested Height: 5'6" – 5'9"
This is Critical Cycles modern fixed-gear/single-speed bike. We wish you to select how you ride, which is why we have now built this baby around a flip-flop hub. Ride fixed or single-speed with a freewheel. Our bikes come installed on the single-speed side,
but you’ll be able to quickly change the orientation by putting off, flipping, and re-installing the rear wheel. These speed demons come equipped with two brakes to verify your safety, 30mm deep-v rims for a softer ride, and KMC chain for ultimate reliability. Just
because we have now built this bike to be kind to your wallet, we haven’t compromised on the quality of our components or the reliability of our ride.