Critical Cycles Beaumont 7 Seven Speed Men Urban City Commuter Bike Fastest Shipper
- Lightweight hand-built classic diamond steel frame design with an upright riding position designed for urban commuting, leisurely riding, and exercise
- Equipped with Shimano 7-Speed drivetrain and RevoShift grip shifters for ultimate precision, speed, and control
- Front and rear alloy brakes to keep you secure and in keep watch over of your ride at all times
- Wanda 700x35C tires grip the ground for a dependable ride every time
- Arrives 85% built and comes with assembly tools and instructions, so you’ll easily finish putting together your bike!
The Beaumont-7 from Critical Cycles is about to put the competition to rest. Whether you’ll travel to work, leisurely stroll through a park, or make your away across campus, the Beaumont-7 is the ultimate bity bike choice. Upgraded componentry marks
this bicycle as a most worthwhile competitor. The hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel frame is available in both a step-thru style as well as a classic diamond shape. We know what it’s like to have keep watch over of your ride and to lack keep watch over
of your ride. Like you, we prefer the former. That’s why we’ve equipped our Beaumont-7 with a Shimano Rear derailleur and RevoShift grip shifter. Not only will you be able to shift gears with precision and speed, but you’ll also never have to surrender
command of your bicycle. A simple twist of the hand whilst you’re in motion permits you to effortlessly change gears, so you’ll combat hilly and flat city streets equally well. The alloy stem, single piece crankset, and double wall rims elevate this beauty
of a bike into a beast of a machine. Stop on a dime with the front and rear alloy brakes. Wanda 700x35C tires will take you in every single place you need to go with dependability and power. We’ve also included a steel rack on the back of this bike, so you’ll bring
your stuff with you as you commute from A to B to Z and back again.