We took the smartphone power you rely on in our hottest display and brought it to the next level with the Padrone Smart+. A full dot display, a couple of customizable data screens, arrow navigation, incline and lap functionality are just one of the vital new features included to make stronger your cycling experience. Track rides in Mirror Mode the use of your phone’s GPS or use directly with Bluetooth® Smart sensors. In either mode, quickly and easily upload ride data to CatEyeAtlasTM, StravaTM and TrainingPeaks TM when the ride is done. Social media, text, call and email alerts keep you connected without risk of phone damage or battery drain. The Padrone Smart+ offers you more of what you’ve come to love in a CatEye cycle computer.
* Includes the ISC-12 bluetooth speed and cadence sensor and the HR-12 bluetooth heart rate sensor kit
Click here for Smart series quick start guide
[ Mirror Mode ]
– Data from smartphone is sent to the Padrone Smart+ where you’ll view it.
– GPS signal to the smartphone measures Speed and Altitude.
– Optional Bluetooth® SMART sensors record Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power.
– Displays Call/Email/Text/Social Media alerts on the cycle computer.
|Connect the Padrone Smart+ with your smartphone. The Padrone Smart+ can also be attached to the handlebar or stem.|
|Set your smartphone into sleep mode, then put it in your pocket or a secure place and view the data on the Padrone Smart+.|
|Easily upload ride data directly to training sites with the tap of the button.|
[ Sensor Direct Mode ]
– When smartphone use isn’t an option, such as in a race, the Padrone Smart syncs with Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power Bluetooth® SMART sensors.
– Post-ride data is sent to your smartphone.
|Wireless transmission：||Bluetooth® Smart|
Approx 4 months
|Dimension：||74.0 X 46.0 X 20.0 mm|
|※||Bluetooth® Smart sensor required.|
|※||The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above.|
|※||Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.|