Castelli Velocissimo Due Cycling Bib Short
An impressive pair of bibshorts, comfortable for day long rides and enough color choices to suit everybody.
Castelli’s mid-level bib short will still have you streets ahead of the competition’s more expensive offerings. This short is just as good as it looks—and a super bargain at this mid-range price. In reality, many imagine this bib better than some brands $200+ bib shorts. The 10-panel construction provides an exceptional fit and unsurpassed level of comfort. Castelli’s proven KISS3 seat pad will provide hour after hour of in-the-saddle comfort and the racey go-fast look is sure to impress. The Affinity Lycra used has excellent stretch and recovery, is super-soft against the skin and has a smooth semi-matet finish. New GIRO3 leg band elastic provides grip without over the top binding. Look fast, feel fast and you’ll go faster. So will these great shorts, so don’t delay—grasp yourself a pair these days!
Castelli Velocissimo Due Bib Short features:
- 10-panel construction provides exceptional fit and comfort.
- Highly stretchy and durable Affinity Lycra 210g fabric all through the short.
- Mesh upper bib for cooling.
- Castelli’s race proven KISS3 chamois seat pad.
- Color-match GIRO3 leg band elastic grippers.
- 2 rear reflective bands at the leg grippers for safety
- The KISS3 has been engineered to do away with seams that may cause abrasions and chafing. The top layer provides a comfortable and soft interface with the rider. Most riders is not going to need chamois cream with the KISS3 seat pad. High density foam in the KISS3 helps pad the short in places where you wish to have it, with less foam around the edges for optimal comfort.