Castelli Evoluzione Bib Short
I now take note why people rave about the comfort of bib shorts. I am definitely a convert to Castelli bib shorts
Our customers love their Evoluzione bibs by Castelli! With over 30 reviews, it’s been one of our more popular of all time bib shorts. They are just plain, durable, workhorse bib shorts. At not up to $100, you get a 100 mile + worthy bib short at a great price. Bicyclinghub.com is proud to call the Castelli Evoluzione Bib Shorts a Staff Pick
Castelli Evoluzione Bib Short features:
- The Evoluzione uses ProDry 2 Strati Lycra—a silky smooth feeling fabric that provides muscle make stronger and compression.
- 8-panel anatomic construction, with double-needle cover stitching, provides a perfect level of comfort, fit and durability.
- Castelli’s workhorse KISS3 chamois, engineered without any of the seams that can cause abrasion and chafing.
- A white mesh upper bib for lightweight breathability.
- Redesigned silicone leg gripper with clean, smooth edge finish
- 2 rear reflective tabs for increased safety.
The KISS3 has been engineered to do away with seams that may cause abrasions and chafing. The top layer provides a comfortable and soft interface with the rider. Most riders will not need chamois cream with the KISS3 seat pad. High density foam in the KISS3 helps pad the short in places where you wish to have it with less foam around the edges.
The best entry-level bib short on the market
Ergonomically and economically correct, the Castelli Ergo collection couples great style and performance with super value. Castelli has a reputation for making high-quality clothing, including one of the most most comfortable shorts in the marketplace. That passion for what they do extends to all they do—taking as much care and application with what may well be thought to be their entry level shorts as they would with their top-of-the line offerings. The Evoluzione brings you features and quality you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else in this price range. And you get the scorpion too!
Bib shorts are found by the majority, if not all, to be the most comfortable option for a riding short—but this relies heavily on getting the right size.