Campagnolo Khamsin ASY Clincher Wheelset
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24mm at the front to supply optimal handling; 27.5mm at the rear for transmitting all of your power to the wheel.
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile permits for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: each and every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight at the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at top speeds.
- STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKE: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each and every change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: provides a top degree of lateral stiffness.
- SEALED BEARINGS: maintains performance over the years, longer bearing life.
Front wheel weight: 815g
Rear wheel weight: 935g Campagnolo
Rim height: 24mm (front), 27.5mm (rear)
Rim width: 20.5mm
Spoke count: 18 (front), 20 (rear)
Compatibility: Campy 9/10/11 speed
Weight: 1750g (pair)
If you have got any questions, please contact me through eBay.