HAS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED
NOT A FACTORY SECOND ITEM
NOT A REFURBISHED ITEM
NOT A RETURNED ITEM
WILL BE SHIPPED IN THE ORIGINAL, UNOPENED PACKAGING
WILL BE SHIPPED INSURED WITHIN 24 HOURS
HALF THE PRICE, DOUBLE THE FUN.
The Rider 310T GPS features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping your focal point where it will have to be…cycling. New train & test feature not only allows you to plan workouts ahead but helps to keep track of your training progress. Supporting ANT+ heart tate, cadence sensor, and power meter, the Rider 310T can undoubtedly take your workout to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen displays up to 70 real time data points with customizable data pages. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310T is simple, powerful and reasonably priced.
To keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, just plug it into your computer and make a selection files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can also be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and plenty of more.
• GPS Cycling Computer
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
• IPX7 waterproof
• Large and easy-to-read display
• 7 customizable data screens with up to 8 data points per page
• Barometer for training with terrain
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors including HR, speed, cadence, and power
• Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
• View stats on device or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, and the like.
• Dimension W x H x D: 45.1 x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Device Weight: 56 grams
• Display: 1.8″ Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 36 hours
What’s in the box?
• Rider 310 GPS
• Heart rate strap
• Cadence sensor
• Bike mount
• Quick start guide