Bryton Rider 310E GPS Cycling Computer
Regular Price: $99.95
To keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
• GPS Cycling Computer
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
• IPX7 waterproof
• Large and easy-to-read display
• 7 customizable data screens with up to 8 data points per page
• Barometer for training with terrain
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors including HR, speed, cadence, and power (accessories sold separately)
• Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
• View stats on device or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, etc.
• Dimension W x H x D: 45.1 x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Device Weight: 56 grams
• Display: 1.8″ Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 36 hours
What’s in the box?
• Rider 310 GPS
• USB Cable
• Bike mount
• Quick start guide
|Manufacturer Part #||310E|