are you waiting for? You have been putting in the miles, and swimming the
swims and only a great bike is holding
you back from entering a triathlon.
The Schwinn Axios is a brilliant bike for the person taking a look to in spite of everything take the
stop wishing from the sidelines. The Axios TT is designed as a
lightweight and agile road bike for taller riders taking a look to get
cycling but don’t seem to be sure where to begin.
It is a fitness road bike so we can allow you to don the Lycra, get a great
helmet and sign up for the peloton to complete for your piece
of the glory. The TT
has an aluminum frame, alloy caliper brakes, alloy three piece crank, alloy
rims, and 14 slick speeds
with a Shimano rear derailleur. There is even the
traditional triathlon handlebar extensions to the drop bar style handlebars.
You’re going to appear and feel great.
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with road fork for quick agile riding
- Full Shimano 14 speed drivetrain with Microshift integrated brake lever shifting
- High profile alloy rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong, front quick release
- Promax alloy caliper road brakes for great breaking power
- SR Suntour alloy crank for wide gear range
- Aerobar extensions for added comfort on long rides