Model: FX 3
Condition: Very Good
Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge, English thread
Headset: 1-1/8-inch threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
Seatpost: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
Saddle: Bontrager H1
Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio T4000
Crankset: FSA Dyna Drive
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Is 26″ wheeled mountain bike?: No
Is Bicycle Clean?: Yes
Description of Very Good
- The bicycle looks good, will have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments without the desire of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are most often easy and fast to make. Regularly required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation on my own.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening