| 2017 Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C wheelset incl. clincher tires
Up for sale is a complete wheelset (= front plus rear wheel) from Mavic, sold in its genuine packing box with installed Mavic tires.
- The Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C is the pinnacle of carbon clincher wheels – it’s incredibly lightweight and aerodynamic, yet also super strong and durable. It excels in all types of racing situations, from fast, flat roads to steep mountain passes. It’s difficult to combine carbon rims and high-pressure clincher tires in one reliable, lightweight package because braking generates temperatures up to 200°C. Some competitors even include clear warnings that their carbon rims have limitations with braking performance and reliability. You’ll never see these warnings on Mavic wheels because we don’t compromise safety.
- The Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C rim is produced with layers of continuous carbon fiber to reach a unique one-piece contour straight out of the mold. This technique, which we call iTgMax, offers superior heat management, allowing the rim to resist temperatures up to 200°C. It also uses a proprietary curing process so the resin solidifies and the Tg properties are set. Our unique molding process and laser machining achieves a consistent braking track with nearly zero surface variations.
- This results in the shortest braking distances in both dry and wet conditions with superior feel and consistency. The finished product is super light (450g per rim) for an incredibly dynamic ride with snappy acceleration and precise handling. The rims are wide (17mm internal) for low rolling resistance, great traction and smooth-riding comfort. They offer the best aerodynamic performance in their category thanks to a precise NACA profile for low drag and high crosswind stability. The hubs feature our lightweight, fast-engaging Instant Drive 360 freewheel system, laced with our patented aero spokes. And the system is completed with our Yksion Pro tires, providing superior cornering grip and lower rolling resistance.
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars – 125 psi, 25mm 7.7 bars – 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don’t exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- scope of delivery: front wheel, rear wheel, Multifunction adjustment wrench, BR601 quick releases, rim tape, user guide, carbon brake pads.
- compatible with 10- and 11-speed drive trains from Shimano & SRAM
- condition: completely new and never ridden. Comes in original packing.
Free ECONOMY all over the world shipping
Airmail/Priority surcharge: $75.00
|Payment & Shipping conditions:
- Buyers should pay with PayPal!
- International buyers are completely responsible for paying their own duties and customs fees. These fees are made up our minds by your government, not me.
- Packages being sent to international destinations may take long to arrive as a result of customs delays. We will mark your package as a “gift” or display a lower price to reduce duties. Please ask for that.
- This item will be shipped including insurance/coverage or tracking by postal service.
- Usually – non binding – running times for following shipping service: (taken from the official Austrian Postal Service website)
- Economy shipping:
- Europe: 5-14 business days (Great Britain & France +15% longer than shown)
- USA/Kanada/Mexiko: 20-35 business days (Please note: in the near past some shipments to the United States took much longer, than expected up to 45 days)
- Africa: 25-40 business days
- Australia/Oceania: 14-20 business days
- middle east: 10-14 business days
- Asia: 25-35 business days
- Priority (Airmail) shipping:
- Europe: 2-8 business days
- USA/Kanada/Mexiko: 7-20 business days
- Africa: 10-15 business days
- Australia/Oceania: 7-10 business days
- middle east: 5-7 business days
- Asia: 10-20 business days
- By clicking on the “buy now”-button or placing a bid, you consider this terms of payment & shipping and you confirm, that you’ve read the article description carefully and understood it.