Model: Sportif 1.3
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Good
Is 26″ wheeled mountain bike?: No
Is Bicycle Clean?: Yes
Description of Good
- The frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) could have minor dings
- Paint is faded reasonably and/or reasonably discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is really useful. Some parts may require replacing, to not include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike would possibly not need all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces could have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may wish to be bled (if applicable)