Model: Altamira 2.3
Condition: Very Good
Bottom Bracket: 68mm English
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Is 26″ wheeled mountain bike?: No
Is Bicycle Clean?: Yes
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks good, can have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments without the will of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are normally easy and fast to make. Frequently required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening