Model: Scratch Air 8
Rear Shock: Fox Drift RP2 w/XV Air can, Pro Pedal, 170mm-travel
Handlebar: TRVUATIV NOIR CARBON BARS
Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2
Wheels: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Good
Is 26″ wheeled mountain bike?: Yes
Is Bicycle Clean?: Yes
Description of Good
- The frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) may have minor dings
- Paint is faded rather and/or rather discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is really useful. Some parts may require replacing, to not include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike won’t need all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces may have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may wish to be bled (if applicable)