Model: Madone 6.9 SSL RadioShack Nissan Team Edition
Condition: Very Good
Seat mast: 135mm
Handlebar width: 42mm
Carbon: OCLV2 carbon
Crankset: 53/39T, 172.5mm arm length
Bonus: Garmin Vector Pedals
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Touch Points: Good
Is 26″ wheeled mountain bike?: No
Is Bicycle Clean?: Yes
Description of Very Good
- The bicycle looks good, could have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle Would possibly require minimal service adjustments without the desire of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are generally easy and fast to make. Regularly required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Would possibly show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Would possibly include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Would possibly show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Would possibly show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening